The Sun Corridor Network is an E-Rate eligible service provider, giving schools and libraries that qualify reduced rates on telecommunications and internet services. Sun Corridor Network's Form 498 ID number 143049106.
1. Local Provider: To establish Sun Corridor service, customers should contact their local telecommunications provider to obtain connectivity from their premises to one of three Sun Corridor Point of Presence (POP) locations. Customers are responsible for costs associated with local provider connections. Sun Corridor POP addresses are:
- Tucson - 1077 North Highland Ave, Tucson, Arizona 85721
- Phoenix - 120 E. Van Buren St., Phoenix, AZ 85004
- Flagstaff - 1300 S. Knoles Dr, Flagstaff, AZ 86011
2. Sun Corridor Subscription Fee: Customers will incur a $1.70 per Mbps per month charge based on the amount of bandwidth requested.
- 10 Mbps: $204/annually
- 50 Mbps: $1,020/annually
- 100 Mbps: $2,040/annually
3. Direct Connections
Direct connections or other custom solutions are available based on the subscriber's needs and costs may vary from the standard subscription fee.